The goal of our group leader program is to reward our Group Leaders for their hard work. The policies and procedures of our Group Leader Program are listed below.
A GROUP CONSISTS OF A MINIMUM OF 16 (SIXTEEN) FULL PAYING PASSENGERS, OR 8 CABINS. THE THIRD AND FOURTH PERSON(S) IN THE SAME CABIN ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE CALCULATIONS FOR THE INCENTIVE. THE GROUP LEADER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING HIS/HER OWN AIRFARE, PORT CHARGES, TAXES AND GRATUITIES.
Incentive awards are as follows:
- 16 passengers – One complimentary passenger cruise fare.
- 32 passengers – Two complimentary passenger cruise fares.
- 48 Passengers – Three complimentary passenger cruise fares.
- 64 Passengers – Four complimentary passenger cruise fares.
There’s an additional incentive for groups of 16 plus cabins. For those with over 16 cabins will receive an additional incentive as follows:
- $5 on inside cabins
- $7 on ocean view cabins
- $10 on balcony cabins
- $15 on suites
- $20 on grand suites
The additional bonus applies to the 17th plus cabin and is per cabin.
Group Leaders are required to confirm their reservations with an application and deposit for the specific cabin category desired. Group Leaders are required to make payments as outlined for their respective cruise. Once you have reached the required number of group members for a complimentary passenger fare, you will be refunded the cruise fare only, based on the average category booked by your members.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- No cabins will be held without a deposit.
- Please inform your group members that your full name must accompany their reservations in order for you to receive credit.
Worldview Vacations will keep track of your group by your name. Prior to sailing, we will send you a summary of the confirmed members in your group. We ask that Group Leaders also keep track of the names and number of members in their group. This will serve as a cross check.
- Group Leaders are responsible to collect all deposits and payments from their members.
- Group Leaders are responsible for getting those deposits and payments to Worldview Vacations.
- Group Leaders are responsible to make sure that their group members receive all updates on the trip.
- Group Leaders are responsible for making sure your group has your contact information for all questions and concerns.